Do you find it difficult to concentrate at work? Find yourself staring at your computer screen? You are not alone! There are things that can be done about this. Like what you may ask? Every heard of Nootropics such as NooCube?
What Are Nootropics?
Nootropics (also known as “smart pills”) are designed to enhance cognitive abilities of the user. What are the benefits of nootropics? People can typically see improvements in the following brain functions.
We often get asked, are nootripics legal? And the simple answer is in most cases yes. We only review legal nootropics such as NooCube, thus we have written a NooCube review. Just to make sure, you may want to double check if nootropics are legal in your country.
Nootropics popularity has been rising sharply in recent times due to their effectiveness and clinical studies.
NooCube Review – What is NooCube?
Noocube is a nootropics. It is a supplement which enhances your brain temporally by using a blend of synergistic nootropics that can help with memory, mental speed, and helps with increasing focus. So basically it helps you get smarter!
NooCube was formulated by top neuroscientists combining the most powerful nootropics. NooCube claims to be one of the most pure, safe, and most powerful nootropics on the market today. So what exactly can NooCube do for you?
- Boosts cognitive abilities.
- Increases concentration and focus.
- Improves memory and learning abilities.
- Enhances communication skills.
- Improve Multitasking.
How To Use NooCube
NooCube is a daily nootropics supplement. It is recommended that you take 2 capsules of NooCube each morning with breakfast. After the first week, see how you feel with taking 2 capsules a day. If you feel fine and want more of a boost, you can take up to 4 capsules of NooCube a day. Experiement a little here to take as many capsules works for you (as long as it is 4 or less a day – that is not recommended).
A NooCube bottle contains 60 capsules. So if you take 2 a day like recommended, each bottle should last you 30 days.
NooCube don’t recommend taking any other stimulants at the same time as taking NooCube. First start taking NooCube then add on from there and if you have any concerns at all, see your doctor.
Are you currently taking any medication? If so, see your doctor before you start taking NooCube to see if it is a good idea.
How Fast Will I See Results?
You can start feeling the benefits of nootropics in just 30 to 45 minutes for most people. So really nice and quick. And these results stay in effect for approx 8 to 10 hours. So quick to get working and they last most of the day. Win win.
The most common nootropics is coffee. And as a result, many nootropics contain caffeine as they need the added boost. Not NooCube though. The reason NooCube don’t put caffeine into their nootropics because while caffeine does help you feel alert, it actually does little to help your product state of mind. Not having caffeine in nootropics also takes out the jitters and anxiety that is commonly related to having nootropics.
NooCube has no gluten, no caffeine, and no GMO products in there at all. Good news there. So what else is in NooCube? Well there is 7 ingredients in NooCube to be exact. Here are the ingredients.
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC). Can help to increase levels of acetylcholine in the brain. Known as the learning neurotransmitter, Alpha GPC is a neurotransmitter and is important for memory, learning, and concentration. Alpha GPC has shown such positive results that it is considered as a possible treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Huperzine A. An extract from the Chinese club moss plant, Huperzine A creates a surplus of acetylcholine, which basically means it can improve mental clarity, concentration and memory. This too has been shown to have some positive effects on Alzheimer’s disease patients.
- Cat’s Claw. Naturally derived from a vine that grows in the Amazon rainforest, this ingredients is believed to have neuroprotective benefits. The cat’s claw contains antioxidants which help our body repair environmental stress related DNA damage to cells. This can help avoid cognitive decline and memory loss and can even improve your brain health and cognitive performance.
- Bacopa. Contains basosides which are known to assist the repair of damaged neurons and can even promote nerve growth. Because of this Bacopa can help improve neuron communication with the brain.
- Oat Straw. This stuff is a brain booster and has been used since the Middle Ages. It comes from wild green oats. It also increases blood flow to the brain which can help you feel more awake and alert. No need for caffeine.
- L-Theanine. Amino acid which helps with reliving stress and can create a relaxing feeling within the brain and body.
- L-Tyrosine. Both L-theanine and L-Tyrosine are found in black and green teas. This is also an amino acid which can play a big part in increased focus and mental alertness.
While NooCube is a relatively new product, there have already been many great results seen and as a result, many testimonials for NooCube. We are not going to bore you with a whole bunch of testimonials so we took a couple of select ones. Mind you, they were all quite good.
Giving presentations and speaking publicly always filled me with dread. I used to stumble and trip over my words, start tailing off onto another topic or just forget what I was talking about altogether. When I first took NooCube, I discovered that I could ditch my note cards and confidently express my ideas. Getting my point across is much easier, even if I’m just writing an email or having a debate with friends.
Emma, PR Consultant.
Working with numbers all day makes for an incredibly demanding job. I need a lot of mental energy, strength and stamina to be able to solve problems with precision. Coffee was just no longer cutting it, as it left me crashing in the middle of the day so I decided to try NooCube. Because NooCube is stimulant free, my energy levels stay consistent throughout the day and I no longer feel exhausted or drained. My current clients are happier than ever with my work, and I’ve also even been able to take on new clients with no extra stress.
FREE Worldwide Shipping
Who doesn’t love free shipping? You know who? No one!
When you buy NooCube, you get free shipping on all orders all around the world! Yep, you read right. Shipping usually takes from 3 to 7 working days plus up to 48 hours for it to be packaged and ready to ship.
NooCube Side Effects
One of the first things that I always look for before trying a product is its side effects. This is one of the things that I like about NooCube. It doesn’t have any side effects. Most nootropics contain caffeine so they usually at a minimum have the usual caffeine side effects. But seeing at NooCube doesn’t contain caffeine, and they have a great ingredients list, there are no NooCube side effects reported. So it is very safe to use.
Word of caution though, if you are taking any medication or are pregnant, first see your doctor before trying NooCube.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
NooCube offers a 60 day money back guarantee. So this means that if you are unhappy with NooCube for whatever reason, you are able to return it for a full refund (including shipping and handling). This is great. Very rarely do you so this kind of offer, they must be very confident in their product.
There really wasn’t much at all I didn’t like about NooCube. It is a little on the pricier side but still pretty reasonable. Also, seeing as this is a pretty new product, people searching for NooCube review may have trouble finding many. That’s about it really.
What I Liked About NooCube
- Helps increase focus and concentration.
- Boosts cognitive abilities.
- Great to take for work or studying for exams.
- Can help boost your mood.
- Natural ingredients.
- No reported side effects.
- Money back guarantee (includes a refund for shipping).
- Free worldwide shipping.
Overall, NooCube seems to be a great nootropics option (as you can probably tell after reading this NooCube review). With this industry booming, there are many new products coming to the market. And NooCube seems to be one of the better ones. It has natural effective ingredients, has free shipping, and has a money back guarantee.
We say if you are in the market for nootropics, give NooCube a go.
If you are looking to buy NooCube, they have 3 different package options. See Image below.
Where Can I Buy NooCube?
The short answer is that you can only buy NooCube from one place. The official NooCube website – https://noocube.com
So there you have it. We hope that you got all that you needed out of our NooCube review. If you have any further question, feel free to contact us.