YogaDownload Review. We all love yoga. It can be an amazing, refreshing start to the morning and makes us feel great. Among the numerous other health benefits that is. But, it can be really difficult to fit a class into an already busy schedule. At one stage I was waking up 2 hours earlier just to make it to my hour yoga class. And those winter months when let’s face it, we don’t really want to leave the house a minute earlier than we need to. It can also be really difficult to fit yoga in after work or on the weekends! Especially finding a class time that fits your schedule.
So what to do, because there are soo many benefits of regular yoga practice?
Well I tried taking what I had learnt in my yoga class and did a home practice before work. But I was finding that the morning session was getting shorter & shorter and I just wasn’t putting in the same effort as a class. Also I was doing the same routine over and over as it was the only one I remembered and so it grew boring!
There had to be a better way? Well I want to share with you my solution! So let’s get right into our YogaDownload review.
YogaDownload Review: What is YogaDownload?
YogaDownload Review. This is a website in which you can follow along to 1000+ yoga classes in the comfort of your own home. This means no more waking up earlier than you need to. It also means that you can do yoga whenever you like and not only when there is a class available. Seeing as there are so many classes available, YogaDownload has made easy filters so that you can quickly find the right classes for you. Filters include difficultly level, type of yoga, intensity, length of class, and more. It saves searching through 1,000 classes to find something you like!
You can follow along the classes on your computer, tablet, phone, or TV. YogaDownload also offer meditation videos that you can follow along to.
How Does YogaDownload Work?
YogaDownload is a membership site, which gives you access to over a thousand yoga videos. Payments are made monthly. With basic membership you can download 4 videos a month for you to keep while still being able to stream the rest of the videos. The better the package you get the more videos you can download. The subscription options are 1, 3, 6 and 12 months and like usual, if you get 12 months subscription it is more cost effective than the monthly package. Either way, what you pay a month is similar to the cost of one regular yoga class!
What Kind Of Yoga Does YogaDownload Offer?
I really like to mix up my yoga class and so was really thrilled with the amount of different types of classes YogaDownload offered. Classes such as:
- Align and flow.
- Anusara yoga.
- Ashtanga yoga.
- Baptiste power yoga.
- Beginner yoga.
- Bhakti yoga.
- Forrest yoga.
- Fusion yoga.
- Hatha yoga.
- Hot yoga.
- Iyengar yoga.
- Jivamukti yoga.
- Kids yoga.
- Kundalini yoga.
- Power yoga.
- Prenatal yoga.
- Postnatal yoga.
- Restorative yoga.
- Vinyasa yoga.
- Yin yoga.
- Yoga with weights.
- Yoga en Espanol.
As well as:
Seeing as you have access to so many types of yoga, this is a great opportunity to try out some that you have never done before.
Difficulty Levels Defined
As I mentioned before, YogaDownload offers classes for all levels. You can filter your search results by these levels if you wish. Here are the difficulty levels from beginners to advanced.
- Level 1 – Beginner. These classes are designed for those who are new to yoga. These are generally slower paced and more basic poses.
- Level 2 – Experienced Beginner. If you have only had light exposure to yoga and you find level 1 too easy, give level 2 a go. Here you will start using breathing exercises during your yoga class and is a little more technical than level 1.
- Level 3 – Intermediate. This level is for those who have a pretty good understanding of yoga and have mastered the beginner classes. Here you will find more poses and styles of yoga. The intermediate student understands the relationship between breath and movement.
- Level 4 – Advanced-Intermediate. This is the most difficult level available. This is for those who have a solid understanding of yoga poses and are comfortable with intermediate poses. Here you will find more classes and types of yoga. Those students in level 4 practice yoga regularly and have begun to master connection of breath with movement.
Intensity Levels Defined
Aside from the difficulty levels, you can also filter your results into intensity levels. This way if you are feeling particularly energetic, you can find a class to push yourself. Or on the other end of the spectrum, if you’re a little tired or low on energy, choose a more relaxing class. So what are the intensity levels?
- Ahhhhhh – Lowest Intensity. These are the soothing and relaxing classes. Great for receiving stress and tension.
- Everyday Namaste – Low Intensity. These classes are low to medium intensity. You should be sweating too much here but you’ll still feel great afterwards.
- You’ll Feel It – Medium Intensity. You’ll start to sweat in this level. These classes will work your muscles and work you out.
- Bring A Towel – High Intensity. Have your towel handy for these workouts. Classes in this intensity will have your heart rate pumping and have you dripping more than a leaky tap! You will be pushed to your limits.
I’m really excited to share this site as it has helped me develop a more regular yoga practice. However here are some shortfalls of taking this approach to practicing yoga:
- Sometimes it is nice to get out of the house to do a class. I guess you could still go out for a class once in a while and still be better off financially.
- Going to yoga glasses gives you the opportunity to meet new people. Obviously you won’t get this if you are doing yoga at home.
- No personalized help. No instructor to adjust your yoga pose. But I guess with the money you save you could get a private yoga class once a month or as needed and I have found the benefits of maintaining a regular practice have outweighed the downfalls.
- Awesome classes for all skill levels and intensity levels.
- 1000+ yoga videos.
- Can filter search results by difficulty, length, intensity, etc.
- You are able to read reviews before you do a class. This way you will never have to do a bad yoga class which can sometimes happen in yoga studios.
- All the yoga videos are of high quality recording. They have a real professional feel to them.
- The classes are different lengths in time, so you can always find the right class to do in your available time.
- Can do yoga in the comfort of your own home.
- There are also educational videos on how to do some of the harder poses which have actually helped me to finally master these tough ones.
- Saves you lots of $$$.
YogaDownload review final verdict. If you are someone like me who loves yoga, knows the benefits but who finds it difficult to make it to a yoga studio because you don’t have the time, can’t find a class time to work or can’t afford the expense, than YogaDownload is for you. With so many yoga videos available for all different skill levels, intensity, and different types of yoga, YogaDownload is something for everyone and is great while traveling where you might have usually skipped your practice.. Great videos for all skill levels.
How To Buy YogaDownload?
Now that we come to an end of our YogaDownload review, let’s quickly talk about how to buy YogaDownload.
To buy YogaDownload membership, simply go to the official YogaDownload website (linked for your convenience) or choose which plan you are interested in below.
Prices start at just $10 a month if you sign up for a monthly membership and get as cheap as $7.50 if you get 6 or 12 month plan. Got any questions after reading our YogaDownload review? Post them in the comments below.